SPARK National Conference is the retirement services industry's leading event for the nation's top marketing, sales, administration and record keeping professionals. Attendees include representatives from national banks, insurance companies, mutual fund complexes, investment firms, third party administrators, benefit consulting organizations and financial advisory firms. We have a comprehensive agenda designed to meet the needs of not only 401(k) Plan Providers, but also Financial Advisors and Third Party Administrators who serve our industry.
KEYNOTE highlights to be covered in session:
- Benefits derived from the voluntary employer based defined contribution retirement system in U.S.
- Focusing on international lessons and understanding Retirement Investment fundamentals
- Other countries are looking to U.S. as a possible model for developing their own private retirement system.
- The DC system gets the blame for failing to meet the retirement savings needs, from the lack of access, participation to sufficiency are often emphasizes as failures on the current system seems unfair as the system is robust even though not perfect. How to improve (rather than tear down) the current system.
- How has the DC savings system contributed to capital markets and the overall economy?
Other topics include:
- Here how our industry is helping people with disabilities with Able Accounts.
- Author Peter Brady, shares how the current structure of the U.S. retirement system is progressive and provides benefits to all American workers.
- What will the workforce of the future look like and how will they get their benefits.
- Hear the latest from various Capitol Hill staffers, moderated by Chris Gaston, Policy Director, Davis & Harman, LLP.
- How might Blockchain benefit the U.S. Retirement Market?
- A panel of student loan providers show how to integrate with recordkeepers and the pros and cons of a single provider solution vs. a multi-preferred provider solution.
- Hear an update on privacy laws.
- Department of Homeland Security is invited to discuss regional seminars for smaller employers and advisors to offer them help in strengthening their cyber security capabilities. This session describes the seminars and how the program works.
- We know about cyber breaches, but what have been the results? Where is all of this leading to in the future? What are policy makers thinking?
- Hear the latest cyber threats and fraud and how financial services firms are protecting themselves.
Prepare to be inspired! Register now and please consider sharing with your colleagues too.
For more information about sponsorship or exhibiting, contact Marlene Jung at 860-658-5058 or email@example.com.