Join us at the SPARK National Conference, the retirement services industry's leading event for the nation's top marketing, sales, administration and record keeping professionals. Attendees include representatives from national banks, insurance companies, mutual fund complexes, investment firms, third party administrators, benefit consulting organizations and financial advisory firms. We have a comprehensive agenda designed to meet the needs of not only 401(k) Plan Providers, but also Financial Advisors and Third Party Administrators who serve our industry.
Session topics includes:
- Bots in the back office; how automation will drive efficiency
- Congressional insiders panel
- Empowering data science & marketing analytics to boost bottom-line business
- Health check on the state of the global economy
- Legislative & regulatory update
- Missing participant strategies for plan sponsors, administrators & QTAs
- Behavioral biometrics: trends, threats & fraud prevention
- Policy maker panel
- Fee leveling: benefits & considerations. Is it right for your 401(k) plan?
- New, cutting-edge ways to fight fraud
- Saver's credit changes to improve retirement savings for lower-income Americans
- Retirement plan advisor market trends
- Human capital strategies & drive for high performance
- Beneficiary management: best practices in Retirement Plans
- Participant survey results
- Cyber security: latest trends and implications in financial services
Schedule of events:
Our 2018 conference gets underway Thursday, June 14 with breakfast at 7:00 AM in the exhibition area, followed by opening remarks at 8:00 AM. Sessions continue throughout the day and wrap up with a cocktail reception with exhibitors from 5:00 to 7:00 PM. Day 2 begins with breakfast in the exhibition area at 7:15 AM, followed by opening remarks and sessions beginning at 8:15 AM. The conference ends at 1:00 PM.
For more information about sponsorship or exhibiting, contact Marlene Jung at 860-658-5058 or email@example.com.