Save the Date: June 1-2, 2017
Join us at the SPARK National Conference, the retirement services industry's leading event for the nation's top marketing, sales, administration and record keeping professionals. Attendees include representatives from national banks, insurance companies, mutual fund complexes, investment firms, third party administrators, benefit consulting organizations and financial advisory firms. We have a comprehensive agenda designed to meet the needs of not only 401(k) Plan Providers, but also Financial Advisors and Third Party Administrators who serve our industry.
The SPARK National Conference gets underway Thursday, June 1st with breakfast at 7:00 AM in the Services Exhibition, followed by opening remarks at 8:00 AM. Sessions continue throughout the day and wrap up with a cocktail reception with exhibitors from 5:00 to 7:00 PM. The conference continues on Friday with breakfast in the Services Exhibition at 7:15 AM, followed by opening remarks and sessions beginning at 8:15 AM. The conference ends at 1:00 PM.
- The Global DC Market - While many of the demographic, economic and social trends driving the retirement crisis are global, solutions need to be local. Each country's income data, longevity statistics, spending patterns and behavioral characteristics all must be accounted for when designing investment solutions intended to help support retirement consumption. We will explore key factors in several nations across the globe - including how they differ, where they are similar, and how this insight may shape retirement investing solutions.
- Retirement Plan Advisors - Managing Productivity & Risk - As more and more countries turn to defined contribution plans for their retirement solutions multinational firms are seeking global solutions. In this session we will examine how record keepers are stepping up services and improving their platforms to address global plan administration.
- A Roundtable with Broker Dealer Home Offices: Opportunities to Build Your Relationships for Growth
- Cyber Security for the Defined Contribution Plan Administrator - More and more plan sponsors are realizing they have a responsibility and risk in administering their defined contribution plans. This session will examine the growing fiduciary risks plan sponsors face.
- Congressional Panel Discussion
- State Treasurer Perspective on State Administered Plans
- Latest Legal Trends in Data Security - This session will examine how laws are changing rapidly to address cyber security risks and vendor's responsibilities. Our legal experts will examine the changing legal environment here in the U.S. and abroad.
- Washington Regulatory Update
- Alternative Investments Roundtable Discussion
- Update on State Administered Retirement Plans - Due to concerns over the lack of access to a retirement plan for millions of American workers, states and cities will be launching State Administered Retirement Plans (SARPs) and/or Nest Egg programs. We will explore proposed plan designs, implementation dates, eligibility requirements and pricing expectations of these plans.
- Driving Participant Retirement Savings - Plan sponsors and providers can develop programs that drive outcomes, but understanding participants' attitudes and behaviors is also important - the actions they take, their sources of motivation (or lack thereof!), and the challenges they face. Looking back over the past five years, this session will explore which participant attitudes have changed, and which have remained consistent. New insights will be revealed on methods plan providers and plan sponsors can use to help drive better outcomes.
Detailed Agenda Coming Soon.
For more information about sponsorship and speaking opportunities, contact Marlene Jung at 860-658-5058 or email@example.com.