Join us at the SPARK National Conference, the retirement services industry's leading event for the nation's top marketing, sales, administration and record keeping professionals. Attendees include representatives from national banks, insurance companies, mutual fund complexes, investment firms, third party administrators, benefit consulting organizations and financial advisory firms. We have a comprehensive agenda designed to meet the needs of not only 401(k) Plan Providers, but also Financial Advisors and Third Party Administrators who serve our industry.
- View from the Capitol: A Retirement Policy Leader Shares his Perspectives – Congressman Richard E. Neal, (D-MA)
- Subtle Offense, Aggressive Defense: A Retirement Policy Update from Washington – Derek Dorn, Partner, Davis & Harman, LLP
- The Role of Employer Plans in Retirement Savings: Data Makes the Case – Dallas Salisbury, President & CEO, Employee Benefit Research Institute
- Ask the CEOs – Chuck Cornelio, President of Retirement Plan Services, Lincoln Financial Group;
Bob Guillocheau, President and CEO, Ascensus and Bob Wuelfing, Executive Director, The SPARK Institute Inc. (Moderator)
- Perspectives from Plan Consultants – Cynthia Hayes, President, Oculus Partners, LLC
- Washington Regulatory Update – Steve Saxon, Principal, Groom Law Group, Chartered
- Record Keeping, What's Next? - Greg Clark, Executive Vice President - General Manager, SunGard, Jude Metcalfe, President, DST Retirement Solutions and Bob Wuelfing, Executive Director, The SPARK Institute Inc. (Moderator)
- The Language of Fees: Communicating Fees to Participants – Scott West, Managing Director, Invesco Consulting
- Lessons from the Downturn – Stuart Ritter, Vice President, T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc.
- Secrets of Successful Product Management Practices – Jody Meth, Practice Director, The BridgePoint Group, LLC
- Collective Trusts, A Scalable Solution for RIAs and Investment Advisors – James Breen, President, Horizon Fiduciary Services, David Hand, CEO, Hand Benefits & Trust, a BPAS Company, and Mary Patch, Director of Retirement Plan Services, Trademark Capital
- Living in the Post Fee Disclosure World – Bob Kaplan, VP National Training Consultant, ING
- Optimizing the Digital Plan Participant Experience: Online and Mobile Retirement Best Practices – Chase Marshall, Director, Business Development, Corporate Insight, and Drew Maresca, Senior Analyst, Retirement Plan Monitor, Corporate Insight
- Challenges & Opportunities in the Advisor Sold Market – Michael Shafer, Vice President, Relationship Management, Wealth Management Systems, Inc.
- Participate in interactive sessions on marketing, operations, investment and distribution issues.
- Learn how current and pending legislation and regulations will affect your business.
- Receive Continuing Education Credits.
- Network with peers from all segments of the industry.
Sponsor & Exhibitor Benefits:
- Promote your products and services to new prospects.
- Increase your industry profile.
- Network with industry leaders.
- Enhance your brand and product awareness.
- Meet with key industry media representatives.
Cocktail receptions and other networking events will be held in the Exhibition Area.
For more information outlining the sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities and additional conference details, contact Marlene Jung at 860-658-5058 or email@example.com.