Join us at the SPARK National Conference, the retirement services industry's leading event for the nation's top marketing, sales, administration and record keeping professionals. Attendees include representatives from national banks, insurance companies, mutual fund complexes, investment firms, third party administrators, benefit consulting organizations and financial advisory firms. We have a comprehensive agenda designed to meet the needs of not only 401(k) Plan Providers, but also Financial Advisers and Third Party Administrators who serve our industry.
- DOL Update – Phyllis C. Borzi, Assistant Secretary of Labor, EBSA, U.S. Department of Labor
- Ask the CEOs – Russ Fradin, President and CEO, SunGard; Steve Hooley, President and COO, DST Systems, Inc. and Bob Wuelfing, Executive Director, The SPARK Institute (Moderator)
- The Three Sources of Fiduciary Risk in The New World of Retirement: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow – Chip Castille, Managing Director and Head of Blackrock's US and Canada DC
- Washington Update – Steve Saxon, Principal, Groom Law Group, Chartered
- 3rd Party Vendor: The Decision Process – Ronald Reed, Vice President, Retirement Plan Services and Shared Services Information Technology, Lincoln Financial Group, and Michele Booth, Senior Vice President, Client and Administrative Services, Lincoln Financial Group
- Technology Innovations in the Participant and Advisor Rollover Space – John Geli, Chief Executive Officer, Wealth Management Systems
- The Road Ahead: Practical Ideas to Capitalize on Industry Trends & Grow Your
Retirement Plan Practice – Anders D. Smith, Senior Vice President, National Sales Manager, Nuveen Investments
- Technology 2.0 & Harnessing the Power of Gen Y – Sarah Simoneaux, CPC, Founding Partner, Simoneaux & Stroud Consulting Services
- Plan Sponsor Attitudes: New Opportunities for Advisors – Jim Dowling, Senior Vice President,
Fidelity Financial Advisor Solutions, a division of Fidelity Investments
- Communicate Your Value As You Reveal Your Fees – Larry McQuaid, Vice President, General Manager S&P Capital IQ Financial Communications
- Retirement Income and the Longevity Challenge – Mary Beth Franklin, Contributing Editor, InvestmentNews and Christopher G. Laucks, Head of Retirement Sales, Pioneer Investments (Moderator)
- Evolving Your Retirement Practice: A Panel Discussion with Leading Retirement Advisors – Steve Cronin, Vice President, National Sales Director, Ascensus (Moderator); Trisha Brambley, President, Retirement Playbook Inc.; Edward M. Lynch, Jr., Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Fiduciary Plan Governance and Mario A. Lepore II, First Vice President, Investments, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Ask the ERISA Attorney - Interactive Q&A on Fundamental Issues Facing Professional Retirement Advisors – David Levine, Principal, Groom Law Group, Chartered and Kevin Murphy, Vice President, Franklin Templeton Investments (Moderator)
- Behavioral Challenges to Performance in Participation Retirement Accounts – Aylmer Magill, Managing Director Defined Contribution Investment Only Group, John Hancock Funds, and Steve Cronin, Vice President, National Sales Director, Ascensus (Moderator)
- What TPAs Need to Know about Today's Advisors – Sean Cunniff, Senior Vice President, Advisor and Investment Solutions, SunGard (Moderator); Karl E. Hansen, President, The Vita Companies; W. Michael Montgomery, Managing Principal, Montgomery Retirement Plan Advisors, Inc. and David Turner, Chief Executive Officer, Cascade Financial Management
- Navigating the Latest Trends in Risk –Stacy L. Schaus, CFP, Executive Vice President and DC Practice Leader, PIMCO (Moderator); Philip SL Chao, Principal & Founder, Chao & Company, LTD; Travis E. J. Dutton, Vice President, Lockton Companies, LLC and John Evans, Chief Investment Counsel, Sageview Advisory Group
- Stable Value: What's on the Horizon? – Eric S. Levy, Senior Vice President, Head of Product and Solutions Mangement, Lincoln Retirement Plan Services (Moderator); Karen Chong-Wulff, Managing Vice President,Fixed Income, Investment Division of ICMA-RC; Brett Gorman, Senior Vice President & Co-lead of the Stable Value business, PIMCO; Marian Marinack, Vice President, Senior Portfolio Manager, Federated Investors; William E. McLaren, Stable Value Business Leader, Product and Solutions Management, Lincoln Retirement Plan Services and Gina Mitchell, President,Stable Value Investment Association (SVIA)
- Participant Disclosures - A Look Ahead – Cynthia Hayes, President, Oculus Partners, LLC; Peter Newkirk, Founder, Newkirk, a DST Company and Tim Slavin, Senior Vice President, Defined Contribution, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Participate in interactive sessions on marketing, operations, investment and distribution issues.
- Learn how current and pending legislation and regulations will affect your business.
- Receive Continuing Education Credits.
- Network with peers from all segments of the industry.
Sponsor & Exhibitor Benefits:
- Promote your products and services to new prospects.
- Increase your industry profile.
- Network with industry leaders.
- Enhance your brand and product awareness.
- Meet with key industry media representatives.
Cocktail receptions and other networking events will be held in the Exhibition area.
For more information outlining the sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities and additional conference information, contact Marlene Jung at 860-658-5058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.