Join us at the SPARK Forum, the retirement services industry's leading event for the nation's top marketing, sales, administration and recordkeeping professionals. Attendees include representatives from national banks, insurance companies, mutual fund complexes, investment firms, third party administrators, benefit consulting organizations and financial advisory firms. We have a comprehensive agenda designed to meet the needs of not only 401(k) Plan Providers, but also Financial Advisors and Third Party Administrators.
SPARK Forum: November 5-7, 2017 at
The Breakers, Palm Beach, FL
The conference tees off with a golf tournament on Sunday. We have an 8 AM check-in for warmup on the putting green and driving range. Coffee and danish provided. Scramble, shot gun start at 9 AM. Sunday evening festivities begin at 6 PM with a cocktail reception in the Services Exhibition area where the industry's leading vendors will showcase the latest products and services.
On Monday, breakfast begins at 7 AM in the Services Exhibition, with opening remarks and the first conference session starting at 8 AM. Sessions continue throughout the day, ending at 4:30 PM. A cocktail reception with exhibitors beginning at 5 to 7 PM wraps up the day's activities.
Tuesday gets underway with breakfast in the Services Exhibition at 7 AM, followed by opening remarks and sessions beginning at 8 AM. The conference concludes at 1 PM.
Who Should Attend?
The SPARK Forum presents outstanding educational and networking opportunities for a broad array of companies and executives, including:
- Recordkeeping Administrators
- Investment Advisors and Management
- TPA Owners and Management
- Independent Record Keepers
- Fund Companies and Investment Managers
- 403(b) Service Providers
- Sales and Marketing Executives and Managers
- Product Development Executives
- Financial Advisors and RIAs
- Government Affairs Representatives
- Legal, Risk Management and Compliance Professionals
- Network with peers from all segments of the industry
- Participate in interactive sessions on marketing, operations, investment and distribution issues
- Learn how current and pending legislation and regulations will affect your business
- Receive continuing education credits for ARPC, ARPS and ASPPA accreditations
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
The SPARK Forum also provides opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to:
- Network with industry leaders
- Increase your industry profile
- Enhance your brand and product awareness
- Promote your products and services to new prospects
- Meet with key industry media representatives
Breakfast and Cocktail receptions and other networking events will be held in the Exhibition area.
For more information about the conference, including sponsorships, exhibiting and speaking opportunities, contact Marlene Jung at 860-658-5058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.