Save the Dates - November 3-5, 2013
Join us at the SPARK Forum, the retirement services industry's leading event for the nation's top marketing, sales, administration and record keeping professionals. Attendees include representatives from national banks, insurance companies, mutual fund complexes, investment firms, third party administrators, benefit consulting organizations and financial advisory firms. We have a comprehensive agenda designed to meet the needs of not only 401(k) Plan Providers, but also Financial Advisors and Third Party Administrators who serve our industry.
The conference kicks off with a golf tournament on Sunday, November 3rd. Join fellow golfers at 8:00 AM for breakfast and tee off at 9:00 AM. Sunday evening festivities begin at 6:00 PM with a cocktail reception in the Services Exhibition area where the industry's leading vendors will showcase the latest products and services. Then beginning at 8:15 PM, join DST Retirement Solutions by the pool for a "Meet and Greet" with Abby Wambach, accompanied by a buffet dinner.
On Monday, breakfast begins at 7:00 AM in the Services Exhibition, with opening remarks and the first conference session starting at 8:00 AM. Sessions continue throughout the day, ending at 4:30 PM. A cocktail reception with exhibitors beginning at 5:00 to 7:00 PM wraps up the day's activities.
Tuesday gets underway with breakfast in the Services Exhibition at 7:00 AM, followed by opening remarks and sessions beginning at 8:15 AM. The conference ends at 1:00 PM.
Who Should Attend?
The 2013 SPARK Forum presents outstanding educational and networking opportunities for a broad array of companies and executives, including:
- Retirement Business Presidents
- Investment Advisors and Management
- TPA Owners and Management
- Independent Record Keepers
- Fund Companies and Investment Managers
- 403(b) Service Providers
- Record Keeping Administrators
- Sales and Marketing Executives and Managers
- Product Development Executives
- Financial Advisors and RIAs
- Government Affairs Representatives
- Legal, Risk Management and Compliance Professionals
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
The SPARK Forum also provides opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to:
- Increase their industry profile
- Enhance their brand and product awareness
- Promote their products and services to new prospects
- Network with industry leaders
Cocktail receptions and other networking events will be held in the Exhibition area.
For more information about the sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities and additional conference details, contact Marlene Jung at 860-658-5058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.