2017 Conferences: Save the Dates
Join us for SPARK's two premier conferences. These events are the retirement services industry's leading educational and networking forums for the nation's top marketing, sales, administration and recordkeeping professionals. Attendees include representatives from national banks, insurance companies, mutual fund complexes, investment firms, third party administrators, benefit consulting organizations and financial advisory firms. We have a comprehensive agenda designed to meet the needs of not only 401(k) Plan Providers, but also Financial Advisors and Third Party Administrators who serve our industry.
SPARK National Conference: June 1-2, Gaylord National Resort, National Harbor, Maryland
The SPARK National Conference kicks off Thursday, June 1 with breakfast at 7:00 AM in the Services Exhibition, followed by opening remarks at 8:00 AM. Sessions continue throughout the day and wrap up with a cocktail reception with exhibitors from 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
The conference continues on Friday with breakfast in the Services Exhibition at 7:15 AM, followed by opening remarks. Sessions beginning at 8:15 AM. The conference ends at 1:00 PM.
SPARK Forum: November 6-8, The Breakers, Palm Beach, Florida
The SPARK Forum kicks off with a golf tournament on Sunday, November 6. Join fellow golfers at
8:00 AM for breakfast and tee off at 9:00 AM. Sunday evening festivities begin at 6:00 PM with a
cocktail reception in the Services Exhibition area where the industry's leading vendors will showcase
the latest products and services.
On Monday, breakfast begins at 7:00 AM in the Services Exhibition, with opening remarks and the first conference session starting at 8:00 AM. Sessions continue throughout the day, ending at 4:30 PM. A cocktail reception with exhibitors from 5:00 to 7:00 PM wraps up the day's activities.
Tuesday gets underway with breakfast in the Services Exhibition at 7:00 AM, followed by opening remarks and sessions beginning at 8:00 AM. The conference ends at 1:00 PM.
Who Should Attend?
SPARK conferences present outstanding educational and networking opportunities for a broad array of companies and executives, including:
- Recordkeeping Administrators
- Investment Advisors and Management
- TPA Owners and Management
- Independent Record Keepers
- Fund companies and investment Managers
- 403(b) Service Providers
- Sales and Marketing Executives and Managers
- Product Development Executives
- Financial Advisors and RIAs
- Government Affairs Representatives
- Legal, Risk Management and Compliance Professionals
- Participate in interactive sessions on marketing, operations, investment and distribution issues
- Learn how current and pending legislation and regulations will affect your business
- Receive continuing education credits for ARPC and ARPS accreditations
- Network with peers from all segments of the industry
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
SPARK Conferences also provide opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to:
- Network with industry leaders
- Increase your industry profile
- Enhance your brand and product awareness
- Promote your products and services to new prospects
- Meet with key industry media representatives
Cocktail receptions and other networking events will be held in the Exhibition area.
For more details on conferences, including speaking and exhibiting opportunities, contact Marlene Jung at 860-658-5058 or email@example.com.